Swecol Power Engineering Company Company- A Engineering service Provider for Steam, Power and Water Industries for Engineering, Project Management and Technical Consultancy. Swecol Power Engineering Company provides solutions for turnkey engineering, consultancy, procurement, supply and supervision of erection & commissioning. We are equipped to take up mechanical, electrical, process, instrumentation, control & structural engineering projects in the infrastructure sector. Our company has access to the following resources
- Infrastructure for design, engineering, procurement, supply and project management of power plant, balance of plant (BOP), bulk material handling systems , Electrical & instrumentation related projects.
- Computer program & software for quick and accurate analysis of various designs.
- Technology Standard for carrying out detailed engineering.
- Selection & sizing of equipment.
- Procurement specifications for EPC & package based contracts.
- Design review & monitoring of vendor drawings/documents.
- Coordination with client, consultants, vendors, & inspection agencies.
- Procurement & sourcing from local/global vendors.
- Vendor selection, negotiations with vendors, Inspection of equipment, local & global shipment and logistic support including third country exports.
- Preparation of PID’s
- Preparation of Equipment’s engineering specification
- Preparation of Equipment enquiries
- Review of Quotation of equipment’s
- Supply of Steam Engineering Products / Systems for WTE Plants, Indian made Fans, Feed water pumps, Deaerators, Control valves, Manual and Motorized Valves, IBR approved pipes and fittings
- Design Engineering
- Complete customer satisfaction
- With active support of top management and employees, we will monitor & review our quality management systems periodically towards continuous improvement
- Continuously strive to improve our project execution capabilities and performance to meet company objectives
- Ensuring that our vendors and sub-contractors meet and exceed our as well as our customer’s requirements & expectations
- Ensuring engineering and projects are completed as per Clients timeline schedule and commitments.
- Ensuring quality first at all levels
- Complete customer satisfaction.
- On time completion of Design Engineering and Projects.
- Ensure optimization of design, reduction in wastage & rework during execution.
- Safety of all our employees.