Steam and water analysis system (SWAS) is a system dedicated to the analysis of steam or water. In power stations, it is usually used to analyze boiler steam and water to ensure the water used to generate electricity is clean from impurities which can cause corrosion to any metallic surface, such as in boiler and turbine.
What is SWAS ?
SWAS stands for Steam & Water Analysis System. This system is useful for Power Plants that run on steam. The quality of steam that is used by these power plants is of utmost importance – it is like monitoring cholesterol in human body. Various contaminants that might exist in steam can prove very harmful to the turbine, to the boiler, to the piping etc.
SWAS effectively monitors these parameters (such as pH, Conductivity, Silica, Sodium, Phosphates, Dissolved Oxygen etc.) and thus helps in maintaining healthy operation of a power plant. In all power plants in India that work with more than 90% efficiency – you will always find a well engineered, well maintained SWAS
- Designed as per International standards ASTM, ASME, GDCD,PED, CE
- Design Temp : Upto 1250C & Pressure : 400Bar
- Imported Sample cooler coils (100% Tractability with MTC)
- Very Close Approach Temp ( 1-5 DegC)
- Truly Counter-flow design
- 3 stage cooling in one Shell design
- Removable coil & Shell, No Welded Joints
- On-Line shell cleaning
- Built-In safety Valve for CW line
- Fully Stainless steel material
- Compact Design,
- Warranty replacement within 48 Hours